How To make FREE and Cheap International Calls with RealCalls
RealCalls is easy to setup as the Adapter box is completely pre-configured and just needs to be connected up to get going. If you’re not sure about how to connect the adapter, please take a look at the Quick Start Videos on our website, www.realcalls.com.
How do the Free Calls work? To make free calls, the other party needs to have a RealCalls Adapter too, you then just dial the Adapter’s unique number and your call is connected normally so that you can talk for as long as you want for free, no matter where they are located in the world.
Call from London to Lagos, Cardiff to Cairo, Glasgow to Georgetown for free, 24/7 for as long as you want.
What about Super Cheap Calls? As calls are carried over the internet they are much cheaper than normal calls, for example:
- Calls to UK Landlines (01, 02, 03 numbers) are just 1.5p per minute
- Calls to UK mobile are just 4p per minute
- Calls to many international destinations are just 1.5p per minute too
- RealsCalls are charged in one second increments, so you just pay for the time you talk, and there’s a low call connection charge of just 5p (compared with BT’s of 15.97p)
- Check all prices on the website
- Receive calls as normal
- Make calls at super cheap rates, as calls go over the internet to RealCalls
- Simple to setup, just connect a couple of cables
- Does not affect your existing telephone or broadband services, just enables you to save money
Once the RealCalls Adapter is connected you will be able to:
- Call from your home landline phone
- Call from a mobile phone
- Make free calls to anyone else who has a RealCalls Adapter, wherever they are in the world
- Block nuisance calls
- Make three ways call
- Enable call forwarding on all calls, when you are on the line or when there is no answer
- Enable call waiting
- Transfer calls