How do you make RealCalls Internet Phone Calls?
With a RealCalls Cordless Phone or Adapter, not sitting in front of a computer screen!
It’s easy to make RealCalls Internet Phone Calls and you have two choices:
1) Using the RealCalls Cordless Internet phone
2) Connecting your telephone to the Internet using the RealCalls Adapter
RealCalls is easy to setup as both the Cordless phone and the Adapter are shipped pre-configured and they just need to be connected up to get going. If you’re not sure about how to connect either the Cordless Phone or the Adapter, please take a look at the Quick Start Videos on our website, www.realcalls.com.
How do the Free Calls work?
You can call other RealCalls customers and talk for as long as you want for free, no matter where they are located in the world.
Call from London to Lagos, Cardiff to Cairo, Glasgow to Georgetown for free, 24/7 for as long as you want.
What about Super Cheap Calls?
As calls are carried over the internet they are much cheaper than normal calls, for example:
- Calls to UK Landlines (01, 02, 03 numbers) are just 1.5p per minute
- Calls to UK mobile are just 4p per minute
- Calls to many international destinations are just 1.5p per minute too
- RealsCalls are charged in one second increments, so you just pay for the time you talk.
- Check all prices on the website
- Receive calls as normal
- Make calls at super cheap rates, as calls go over the internet to RealCalls
- Simple to setup, just connect a couple of cables
- Does not affect your existing telephone or broadband services, just enables you to save money
With RealCalls you can:
- Call other RealCalls customers for free
- Make SuperCheap calls to all other phones, without sitting in front of a computer
- Make three ways call
- Enable call forwarding on all calls, when you are on the line or when there is no answer
- Enable call waiting
- Transfer calls